IDvet has a job opening for an International Technical Support Manager, Bilingual French/English.
Located in Montpellier, France, IDvet develops and manufactures innovative diagnostic tests for the detection of infectious diseases in farm animals. These reagents are used in surveillance programs implemented by governments and professional organizations around the world. Customer satisfaction is the company's priority, and IDvet is currently seeking its future Technical Support Manager.
- Job description:
Based in Montpellier, the successful candidate will work closely with the R&D, Quality Control and Sales departments.
- Responsibilities will include:
- regulatory affairs management (product registration and validation)
- organization of technical workshops
- client visits with sales staff
- troubleshooting (telephone hotline and on-site client visits)
- Candidate profile:
The candidate must be a veterinarian or microbiologist specialized in large animal diseases. Excellent relational and oral presentation skills are required. It is imperative that the candidate speak English and, preferably, one or two other languages fluently.
This position involves travelling abroad at least once a month.
- If interested, please send your cover letter and CV by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org